Sammie Jun 8 1995
I was wondering if our relationship is going to last a long time and if we will be happy?

Dear Dylan,

I can't tell whether this is going to last a long time; usually, if I can't feel it, it means no, but I could be wrong. Feels like you're very different in some way; different background, religion, culture, financial background, something feels "opposite." It isn't a problem, though; Sammy is very emotionally strong and if you can both work hard at maintaining a high level of respect for each other, you'll have great success.

I feel you tend to go quiet sometimes, maybe when you're hurt or feel misunderstood; don't keep silent -- talk about it. Keep things flowing, open. You worry too much about really small things, it seems; try to just live in the moment and not worry about or even think about the future; it will unfold naturally anyway.

Sammy's heart has been already hurt, I'm feeling, but that may be because of confusion about the commitment level of the other person (who came along before you); that's why I emphasise a need to keep all your channels of communication open; it's vital that you never go away "wondering what that meant" sort of thing.

I keep hearing "Judge," so don't misjudge each other. If you're uncertain of something even in the slightest, ask, and get it out in the open. I have a feeling there's a slight disconnect in communications, so by all means try to speak in person as often as you can, or on the phone. You two can easily misinterpret something through technical communication. Otherwise, I don't see why it wouldn't last; I don't feel any blocks, so good luck!

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.