Psychics/love and life

Hi im hitesh, dob 09 april 1987.I had a break up mid last year and I still have not moved on. Can you help me by letting me know if things will ever change.I want to know if I will meet a girl in the near future who I will like, if there are mistakes I should be avoiding. Thank you.

Hello Hitesh
sometimes when we are not sure what partner we wish or we are fearing a failure we would hold to  a relationship we had if only becasue there are no surprises there we already know what happaned and we cant fail it again yet we wish to remember we are not alone and so we hold to those relationship. numerology wise this can explain why you would hold to relationship that finished year ago. also numerology suggests that you are not sure what partner you wish to have so chances are its harder for you to manifest one good sersious long term relationship. timing wise you are in a year that should be dedicated more to your career and challenges than romance and so I would suggest maybe until your next birth date you will work more on who you wish to date even make a list of wishes like this so universe can clearly heare your needs and also for you to know clearly what you are not going to take no matter what. tarot suggests that your next partner will be at her 30s she is virgo star sign and she is not living close by and they allso suggested maybe its time to change your location or plan on some traveling away to increase you chances (a nice trip can be helping too). since numerology suggests that your family has a strong influence over your decision this decision to have relationship s hould be only yours because you are the one that is going to live with it. wishing you good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site