Psychics/Love -Resubmit

Question
Do you see me finding my soulmate anytime soon? is there anything you can tell me about them?
Thank you in advance!

Name: Cheyenne
DOB: 10/06/95
Gender: Female

Answer
for a moment there I wanted to tell you to wait a bit because when you fall in love by your numerology you fall almost for ever you have hard time letting go if its not working and your loyalty go stubbornly beyond limitation so its better be someone that worths it . but you have entered numerology year number six meaning the chances you fall in love before your next birth date are bigger and same about fertility the tarot suggested that you will meet someone withing two months from now that he will be Aquarious star sign and that he will be a bit older than you are but that for making it succesful you will have to let go of all attachments you carry from the past include one person in particulary that appear to be sagitarius star sign but I was not sure about it. I wish you all the best and let the past stay in the past

Psychics

Inbal