Psychics/Mistake in Question

Question
I just sent a question to you and I made a HUGE mistake on the date of birth for my ex boyfriend's name. I want to resubmit my question so the information is correct and there is no misundersnding and assumptions. I apologize for the mistake.  

Hello,

My name is Tiffany (June 2,1988) and I just recently got dumped by my boyfriend, Sergei (August 6,1991). He says that we needed to break up so we can focus on ourselves and maybe one day we would get back together. Of course, I'm having a hard time coping with losing this relationship and I'm scared that everything he wants me to work on will end up making me lose in the end. This was my first relationship in a long time and I was the happiest I have ever been. I want to know where our journey goes from here and what the future holds for the two of us."

Answer
Hello Tiffany, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Heart & Child - which are confirming to you what your ex, Sergei has said, you cannot love him (or any other guy) until you can love yourself. So use this time alone to love yourself Tiffany, write 5 things which you love about you every day, and 2 things which you dislike about yourself. On a Friday, sit down and read all you have written, then choose to transform the things which you dislike about you into positive things. The cards are not showing a future with your ex again, just saying that you have to love yourself for loving another begins with self-love. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy