I have been going through a financial struggle for a few years now.  Do you see an end to this storm any time soon?

Rachel Riggs
July 30, 1970

umbrella in storm
umbrella in storm  

You are still standing.
You are not dead.
You are whole.
You have your sight.,
You have use of your body.
You have food and shelter.
Bless what you have.
Develope and attitude of gratitude.(Don't be angry with me. Just do it despite appearances)
Each day that you survive your wealth and the potential for more grows.
Your storm is abating right now.
Trust in the Lord.
You have never been alone.
You will never be left alone.
You haven't done anything to deserve this seeming poverty and lack.
You asked for these challenges on earth so you may grow and show you can overcome.
This is a reminder.
Use your creativity (to make greeting cards and paper products, for example)--sell them.
You can recreate your path as you go--do not be dismayed what err betide--God is taking and will take care of you.
(Mark your calendar every 90 days until next year this time and see just how the way is made.
Write down every gift, coincidence, or break you get on that calendar. Track the grace. Next year in November, you will be in a very different frame of mind and situation financially--watch it happen.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.