Psychics/mother

Question
Hello  Inbal, my name is Tatyana (august 24 1976)I have a question about  relationships with my mother in law,her name is Ida (2 january 1959). Looks like everything i am doing is always wrong  ,when she comes visit us i feed her with all i have in house,she gets massage from me and all respect.But i have never ever hear a good word from her.She calls me all the time with her advices and complanes.Can you tell me why she hates me so much?Thank you for your service,really appreciate it.

Answer
well it looks like you have a mother with adhd she needs constant attention she has been like that forever and she feels she is in competition with you about her son and the control of him- something completely natural to so many mothers out there
first of all the best way to do things is to not take her so personally I mean she is the mother of your partner but she is like that with many others out there because she needs their attention
second of all there is a way to compliment her even extra or thank her very much for her wisdom whenever she does that instead of getting pissed this will calm her down a bit
third of all if she gets on your nerves too much have a talk with your partner and tell him its grow up time and he needs to tell his mother off a bit or invite her less to share her presence in your home
with all that in mind surely she will reduce the hard time she is giving you and rememeber she is a bit disturbed think of her as of a lil angry child surely if her behavior woudl come from a child you would not be angry on the child himself right?  

Psychics

Inbal