Psychics/Need major life help

My birth date is 3-2-1974. I am married for 25years and I know I am not in love with my husband. I am however in love with someone else I have been seeing for 7 years,his birth date is 11_16_1963( just in case you need that) I don't want to hurt my husband and he does not know about the other guy and I don't want to hurt him by leaving him. I don't know where to turn to not hurt anyone.

Hello Nicole, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Mountain & Stars - the cards are showing that you yourself Nicole are blocking love and light from reaching you, by creating false illusions within your life (fake marriage with husband, cheating with the 7-years guy) all these are illusions. You know what you have to do, but the reason you don't want to 'hurt anyone' is simply that you don't want to hurt yourself. See the mirror of yourself within your outside situation, and fix this mess immediately. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there