hi-my name is Alyso. dob 3/2)/72. Can you tell me if you see me in a new loving relationship / remarriage anytime i. my furure? thank you

Hello Dear Alyson.
I have a sense that you are not ready for a long term relationship. There is a sense that you are
still suffering some emotional baggage from your previous relationship.
Until you learn to fully let go of the past, and not to be so worried about finding the perfect soulmate, you will not succeed. You have to realize that in order for the heart and soul to become strong, they need to be broken down and mended a few times. These are turning and learning points in your life. They are positive not treat a failed relationship as something bad, or negative. They are steps toward finding your true life partner.
Get in touch with your heart again. Give it permission to open up to others. And when you look in the mirror... you should see someone that you love very much. Yourself! Once you learn to love who you will be ready to love another, and to have his love back.

Bright blessings for your future

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.