Psychics/Presence of an entity

DOB: 23 JANUARY 1952

In 2007 I was alone at home and sensed a presence of someone. I started taking photos in some areas and after photos were downloaded to my computer I realized that appeared image of an entity in the corridor. In 2012 I asked to a professional photographer his opinion and this is what he said:

"On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Cam Cope <> wrote:
Hi Reynaldo,

Just had a look at the photos you sent me, they are quite curious! I definitely see the faces/human forms you pointed out.

Unfortunately being a photographer doesn't give me too much extra ability to determine what caused them. Though I would say that if we look closely it's possible to find arrangements of light and shadow in many things (not just photos) that appear human, but I cannot tell you definitively what caused these."

ANSWER: Dear Reynaldo
me too cant determine what cause this image however I can tell you that we are living in a multiverse not a universe as any one calls it meaning there are many other figures forms of energy and dimension that can exist same time and location with us and we shall not know about them because our senses are limited and so I cant tell you what was it or where did it came from but from experience with the spiriutal realms I learned one thing for sure whatever we see or meet we attracted it to us in some form by the way we think and behave and so if it made you feel happy filled with light and love maybe what you have met was a positive form of energy that came to give you that feelings if you felt negative or angry or in fear than maybe it was not such a friendly form of living the good news is that vision is the main cross they can make toward us nothing else meaning it cant really harm you phsycally and youa re welcome to act toward it any way you like but the best way is to be very clear and firm when you do that meaning be willing to have this presence along side you if it makes you feel good and if not simply order it to go back wherever it came from. wishing you good luck in your journey in this multiverse.

QUESTION: Thanks Inbal for your response. I understand that it is required a particular ability to identify/connect with an entity through a photo. However, your response is in accordance with the spiritual world. What come to us is what we attract.
I have found she is my grand mom, she was born in 1882 and died in 1915. She is one of my spirit guides.

I have been asking my grand mom about my new career. I would like to ask you if you see me starting this new career as part of my mission?

Dear Raynald that makes is so much more easy to you to connect with her since you probably know her language but as for you wish to get more of my services as I request here in my profile everyone are invited to ask me one question for free and if they are interested in getting more of my services they are welcome to hire me for it. thanks for understanding

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site