Can you tell me about my future with Amit? My name is Monika and date of birth is 6/19/1984 and his is 7/12/1979.He travels for work and we are not currently in touch but I want to meet in future. We are good friends but because of some misunderstanding in the past we lost touch with each other "deliberately". What do you see for our future? Is there any hope of reconnecting the way we did in the past? What to expect from this friendship with him? Will there be a reconciliation in future?

Dear Monika,

No, I feel a separateness here, no coming together anymore. The relationship has "been through enough" I'm hearing, and it can go no further. I don't know what else to say, because that's all I'm getting. It's a very abrupt "no" I'm getting, as if to say "don't keep after this, it's been dead in the water for a long time."

I wish I had better news -- just don't feel anything on this because the relationship, any hope, etc., seems to not be there.

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.