Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: Denise dob - July 30, 1960

Jon dob - August 21, 1950

What role do I play in Jon’s life?

Thank you!

ANSWER: John feels toward you according to the tarot a refreshing change compare to his past so far but if you ask me if he is going to make a commitment romantically twoard you I dont think so

QUESTION: Inbal, thank you for your time, but I don't think that your reading is at all accurate. If I explained why, I be giving you too much info., but thank you for your time.

Answer
its not a must that you will accept or follow my reading as you got if for free no damage was done and time will tell how much do I know about him and you or not. also I did not ask for any info from you because my reply is usually what I see for you and not what you might wish to hear or believe and yes sometimes a person is not ready to face the reply and that is ok too. good luck

Psychics

Inbal