Psychics/Relationship changes

Question
Hi, I have been single since for a few months. I was dating this guy I had been friends with for a couple of years but due to misunderstanding, we slipt. We were trying to work on it but now I just don't know. I dont even want to mention his name. I just know I'm ready to settle down. It could be with him I dont know. In general I just want to know how my love life is looking and when (if possible) can I expect something serious?? Thanks. Also is it possible I may relocate soon??I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Answer
Hello
I am sorry, but I do not see a relocation or love interest in the near future for you.
You need to work on your self confidence as I see you as saying you are ready for love, but
not really believing in yourself enough to actively seek it out.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna