Psychics/Relationship changes

Hi, I have been single since for a few months. I was dating this guy I had been friends with for a couple of years but due to misunderstanding, we slipt. We were trying to work on it but now I just don't know. I dont even want to mention his name. I just know I'm ready to settle down. It could be with him I dont know. In general I just want to know how my love life is looking and when (if possible) can I expect something serious?? Thanks. Also is it possible I may relocate soon??I hope you have a wonderful evening.

I am sorry, but I do not see a relocation or love interest in the near future for you.
You need to work on your self confidence as I see you as saying you are ready for love, but
not really believing in yourself enough to actively seek it out.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.