Hi, my name is Alyson dob 3/26/1972. could you tell me if you see me getting happily married again? thank you

Hi Alyson,

- Thank you for writing in. Yes, you will get married again. But you are going to have to be more patient. I do not see another serious relationship for you, for at least another 2 years. But when he comes, this person is going to be the perfect one for you, I see. I am seeing someone 5 foot 11, nice weight, he works out and does daily exercise, into finance, and banking, or accounting. I feel he is quite successful as well. I see that he is a Leo birth sign. So, to answer your question, he will come, and you will be happy again with someone. But you are going to have to wait another 2 years about. And I see a T name, like Tim.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.