Hello Gipsy:   I gave 3 months notice to my boss that I am retiring out by 3/01/2016. That is over 90 days notice. I have worked in a hostile environment for the past 19 years. Ago worker assaulted me at work in 1998, then some others, he said he was going to get a gun and shoot us(me and others at work)  then kill himself. The employer never did fire him they promoted him with a nice raise.  I was stuck and had to stick it out. I am now 66 and will be 67 early next year. so I am leaving. I cant wait to get out of the place.
  Will I be ok, ?    Thank you H

Hello Hank, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Bouquet & Rider - there's potential for happiness and much delight in life when you look on the bright side of life, it starts with an inner decision to consciously be mindful. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there