Psychics/right choice?

Question
Hello Inbal,thank you for sharing your an amazing gift  with  us ,this is just so amazing and very nice of you.Inbal,my name is Vlada (May 3,1987 )and my question is about my future choice that i have to do.I have a boyfriend his name Guillermo  (March 13,1976)He is very nice man,but i cannot say i love him.We are together for 8 month. And couple of days ago ,my old friend that i know for 8 years,called me and he was talking about how he was always thinking about me and i was his dream girl... his name is Victor(February 18 ,1989) My question is which man is really for me,because after i divorce my husband who was cheating i can't trust anybody..:( Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Ok dear although I usually ask people to approach this service only when its very urgent and they cant afford my service since you arleady posted here and was very sweet about it I will give you the short basic info about it- if you dont love someone you better let them go and look for someone that loves them properly and either way Guillermo is not a good match for you so its time to say goodbye to him.
as for your old frened victor he talks a lot and indeed very charming when he wants something but if you consider leaving your current bf on the account that he will make a serious commtiment toward you I suggest to skip it because he will not and not so great in loyalty to begin with. so in conclusion and in order to take you out of confusion I suggest both of them are not a good match and maybe its best to reatreat from both and try to explore what partner you do want in your life and than start searching for him with more patience . either way I dont think you will stay on your own too long its not in your nature and as for the cheating husband you had well at least now you know for sure what partner not to take and of course once you do consider getting married and sure that your partner is on same level with you I can always check both your names and birth date and tell you if these marriage going to succeed. hope that helped .  

Psychics

Inbal