Psychics/spouse

Question
dear shep,
Im female, my name is zainab. 28th dec, 1992. can you please provide description of my spouse/partner ? thank you n advance

Answer
Dear Zainab,

I'm kind of surprised you haven't married yet; I feel your family of origin is close to you, but I also feel you've either already been married or are about to be very soon. It's a curious feeling. I have the letter "O" and the numbers 7 and 0 with this person, 7 could mean the month of July or the 7th of a month, as in a birthday or special date of note; it could mean "70" as in a house number or a street address or some other significance. I do feel another "Z" person as well, but not as strongly as the O or an A, also.

Whoever this is, he must have keen intelligence to keep up with you, but when that energy burns out and you need long periods of rest and sleep, I see him providing a good balance for you and "taking over" so you can recharge. Watch your critical words; feel you have a tendency to say sharp, sometimes hurtful things when you're on edge; this person feels like an Air sign to me and not far off, either in time or distance. It could be that you already know him.

Again, a slight word to the wise: Try hard to consider another person's feelings when you speak; you have a very quick wit about you, but your tongue is just as sharp, so be careful you don't tread on people's feelings or say things you'll regret.

I feel like this person will be about 6 or 7 years older, but there's also someone very close to your own age who comes in -- this makes me feel you've already been in a long, committed relationship; I may be confusing the two. This person whom I feel you will marry will be appreciative of your social skills, because he is slightly less outgoing -- again, you'll find a balance together, as in when you are weak, he is strong and can step in, and vice versa. It's like one takes up where the other leaves off.

I can't feel a time with this in particular, but it's not far away, or you're already there.

I hope this helps!

God's Blessings,
Shep:)

Psychics

Shepherdess