Psychics/spouse/partner

Question
Dear genna, my name is Ayesha sohail, 15th April, 1991..I'm employed in a bank.I want to know the description of my husband and when can I meet him?

Answer
Hi there,

- Thank you for writing in. Yes, you will meet a man for you. And you will be in a serious relationship, of which will lead to marriage. You meet this guy in April of 2017. So, you are going to have to be more patient. He will come. His name is Tony. He is nice looking too, nice bright eyes, sweet smile, nice white teeth, and is easy to get along with. I see that he is a year younger than you, an August/Leo. I feel you will not meet at the bank where you work, it will be locally though.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez