Psychics/spouse traits

Question
QUESTION: Dear madam, I'm male, my name is Muhammad nawaz khan.23rd March,1987.
I want to know about the description of my spouse and her characteristics and profession.if possible the time of our meeting.

ANSWER: Dear Muhammad I cant discribe your wife to you if you did not meet her yet. what I can tell you that you should chose your partner on your own withuot asking others what they feel about it that you should be readin for a long term commitment with all what it includes (loyalty especially) and that you stand better chances to meet your next romantic potential after your next birth date of 2016. the tarot suggested you might meet your next partner while traveling within two months but they suggested your mother might have an issue about it and she might be an obstacle for your marriage with that girl so I suggest as soon as you  meet the girl get her birth date and than I can tell you more about you and her and your chances to marry

QUESTION: Thank you so much mam. Yes my mother is very aggressive and authoritative.I just wanted to know will I meet this girl in next two months or after march 2016? Thanks much again

ANSWER: as I mentioned the tarot suggested within the coming two months yet numerology suggest that for steady stable relationship the time will be more convinient after your coming birthday on 2016 so maybe you will meet her now and later develope more official relationship . good luck

QUESTION: hello dear inbal,
Im Muhammad Nawaz Khan, 23rd march, 1987, regarding the above answer i had a little query, its been two months (as you suggested) but i haven't met this girl yet. Although i have travelled,
Could you please provide any insight about this situation ? will i meet this girl?
i will be ever grateful to you

Answer
Dear Muhaammad I am a bit puzzled as I know you are a likeable person and should not be hard for you to meet potential partners however my tarot still stuggest that part of you trying to please everyone around you and disturbe your choices of romance- maybe its a good time to review what kind of standards are you expecting to find in this girl and how many of them are things that fit with your family wishes and not really yours. either way the tarot suggest such meeting is still going to happen so let us allow your birthdate to pass before we check again for obstacles because either way numerology wise time will fit better and if nothing happaned until than we shall check for it again. sometimes there are delays in the time table although its very rare and so the only thing I can think of is that maybe this time numerology win over tarot and you will meet her after your soon coming birth date.  

Psychics

Inbal