Psychics/Stuck in a Rut

Question
Hello,

My name is Courtney and I was born on April 25th, 1988.  For the last year I have been having real trouble finding a new man that doesn't bore me!  I've been very single for over now a year I feel like all I do is work and hang out with the same people...then when I do manage to meet someone new, I just can't maintain an interest in him.  It's all starting to get boring at this point--but I'm not sure which direction to go to make some positive changes in my life and eventually move on to the next chapter.  So my question is, when do you see me actually clicking with someone in a romantic way again, and is there anything I can do to help facilitate this process?!  I'm so tired of stagnation!  

Thank you and I hope you are well. :)

Sincerely,

Courtney

Answer
Dear Cortuney , when I feel stuck in something I simply retreat and take some time to be on my own without forcing myself to socialize with any one , potential romance included. I suggest maybe its a good time for you to do the same since either way this year and until your next birth date should be a great time to develope your own career and progress with it and than once you crossed your next birth date of 2016 option will be more intersting and less boring and surely you can find at least one person that does not bore you as you say. sometimes the fear of failure in relationship can cause us the same reaction and so maybe this is what you need a time out when you focus all your attention on work and hanging out with friends without serious intention to find a partner.. the tarot suggested that within five months from now you will be in relationship with someone you already know star sign sagitarius and there are good chances this one will stick for longer- another tip I can give you from personal experience have a sit with yourself and make a wish list of all characters you do want to have in a long term partner wishful thinking always can help manifest those into your life . good luck

Psychics

Inbal