my name is amy and my dob is feb 17,1980. i am unemployed currently. when do you think i will gain employment? and how/where will it come from? i want to explore new field than what i have worked in before but have no experience. when do you see me settled in a paid job next and what kind of work it would be?
thank you!

Hi there,

- Thank you for writing in. I am seeing you being employed next February, of 2016. I feel this work will be similar to what you have been doing before, and previously. I feel you will not be doing anything dramatically different or new, to what you have done in the past. I see you are wanting and eager to try something different, than what you are used too, but I do not feel this for you, at least not for now. I see because you do not have experience in any other field than what you have done, it will not work out that way. With all this said, you are going to find yourself doing something in the beauty department. I am seeing a salon, like nails/hair. And you will be working with other women. I feel it will work out better for you, this next job. And it is going to be a happier situation for you. I feel you wont be as tired from it. I just see this being positive too.

I hope this helped.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.