Psychics/Is he the one?

Question
Hello. I would like to know about my marriage. My DOB is 18 March 1989. I am currently in my 27th year. My mother found a boy for me for marriage. I would Like to know if he is the one. His name is Anil and DOB is 31st July, 1987. Personally I don't have any feelings for him and do not think he is the one. I don't totally support arranged marriage. If I could have my way then I wouldn't choose him. But since I am running out of time, I am considering if I should marry him. But I don't feel any chemistry with him. Please suggest what should I do? Lots of thanks.

Answer
he is not a good match when there could be issues also with his family and a lot of anger . you are corerrect not wanting to marry him. you are not running of any time dear marry someone just because you have to have the title can cause long term disaster and produce much sorrow so please when you come to chose who you marry too , thinking you have to do it just because of your age is wrong to begin with. what you want is at least marry a matching partner even if you dont have the time to explore each other before the marriage and he is not good for you he is stubborn and his persepective on the universe can be far from reality sometimes and since you are lack of much patience it will get on your nervese.  

Psychics

Inbal