Psychics/Could he be the one?

Question
My name is Melissa my Birthday is Aug 8 1989. I recently met a guy on the Internet named Jeff. His birthday is October 26 1988. I live in a different State just for the time being while I finish school. Him and I have been talking since his birthday on line and finally met this past week when I drove home for thanksgiving. We spent all week together. He met my dad, brother, sister inlaw and nieces. I met his sisters and his daughter. I realize that happened fast after only taking to him online for a month but we both wanted to try and spend as much time with each other as we could so when I do go back out of town we will know if we are wasting each other's time by waiting for one another. I do like him a lot so far and I know he likes me. I will be going back home again in 2 and a half weeks for Christmas then back for school until Marche and I'm done. However we discussed if things are working out we are going to meet halfway in February for a weekend. We haven't slept together and he said he would wait on me. I'm not a virgin but want to make him wait a little while. I know people should wait until marriage but I know that won't happen. If things work out I was thinking Valentines day. I was wondering your thoughts on this and feelings on me and him. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Melissa,

He's "one of the ones," but I don't feel Jeff is who you will end up with for the long term, because you and he are very alike, yet your temperaments could flare and cause tremendous upsets -- you both have very strong opinions, and that's a great characteristic, but I feel like ultimately this will cause fireworks of the "wrong" kind; it's too intense, almost.

It's up to you whether you decide to go further with this physically; I can't make those decisions for you -- it will happen, or it won't -- it's totally up to you. I do feel you're rushing things too much; I feel a sense of just things whizzing by, almost making me nervous, so much energy around this one person. I feel confusion, to be honest, because the energy is so fast, so heated, so hyped-up, I can't quite focus.

I wish I had more to tell you, but February is coming up anyway, and you'll decide this on your own; this is something you should be able to determine for yourself -- if it feels right, go for it; if not, don't.

Again, wish I had more, but I just don't. It's completely up to you.

Many blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess