Psychics/Boyfriends Feelings

Hi, my boyfriend and I had just recently reconciled our relationship but something just doesn't feel right. I know in my heart I care for him but I just don't know how serious he is about me. Please if you can tell me his genuine feelings for me and the relationship and how i might strengthen our bond?
(If needed My name is Aimee Ann Wills born on February 24th, 1997, and His name is Victor Santos Bernal Born on October 19, 1996)

Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

I see the getting back together here. Yes, you would be right, I feel it is him that does not care as much anymore. it is not you, Again I see it being him. I feel he can be this way, and can be rather laid back at times, in terms of with others. I feel at one time I loved you, and may still do. But I feel this relationship is not going to lead too much, as you feel lost about him. There will be someone new, next year. 2016. He is a June/Gemini, a year younger than you. And I see this one working out for you. And it will last into the future, which is something you need.

I hope this helped you.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.