Psychics/Breakup

Question
Hi, I am Aimee Wills (Birthday February 24,1997) i recently went through a break up with Victor Bernal (Birthday October 19, 1996) and i was wondering the possibility of a reconciliation of the relationship.
Would it be better to wait for him to contact me or should I attempt to contact him?

Answer
Hello Aimee, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Cross & Ship - the cards are showing this is like a fated journey away from each other, it feels like Victor is the one that's broken this up, so there's honestly no point you Aimee imploring him to stay with you or contacting him, otherwise it might just make things worse. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy