Psychics/Dream Career

Hello. My name is Alexander(male 12/11/1995). I am wondering if I will ever achieve my dream career which is being a professional soccer player? The reason I'm asking is I have a dream of helping people, but I don't have the finances and I am hoping I get to do the 2 things I love to do play soccer and help others. Thank you for your time.

As it stands right now , I am not seeing you having a professional career in soccer , but i am seeing you stick with the game as far as you can. Have you ever considered the medical profession? I am strongly seeing indication that you would be excellent in that and have the complete full package of being a doctor or anything you set your mind to. You absorb so much knowledge so much more easier than the average person.

I think the universe thinks you would be better saving lives.

2016 outlook readings are here. Please visit my website . A huge outlook into 2016 . All sorts of predictions and so much more for $25.00 USD. Book now while there is still a few spots left.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.