Psychics/My Ex

Question
    Do you see my ex lover coming back to me,will it work out,where do you see us in future as in relation to each other.
My name,Palwasha
March 12,1985
His,Bilal
Feb 14,1979

Answer
this bond of you and him is very karmic as in both your past lives you already have been married to each other and this is also why both you and him cant really let go of each other. However it seem that he is taking that for granted and not doing any efforts to keep you happy and if he does not do it now he will not try to do it in the future. so yes for him trying to seek your company in the future again and almost sure you will accept this but still this relationship are not serving you well and if you ask my opinion about what to do is to put some new bounderies and limits let him know its time to grow up and give him max of two months extra to prove you that he is worth keeping. if he does not do all that its time to consider letting go of him and seek for someone more loyal and less tend to change his mind ever so often.

Psychics

Inbal