Psychics/Helpless

Question
I really need advice and guidance from God & my Guardian Angels.

I always end up disappointed, hurt & abandoned in any kind of relationships. It seems like no matter how much you give its never enough.

So tired, lost & lonely

Don't know if you would answer this but why doesn't God punish those who stab us in the heart. They all seem really happy after destroying other people's lives.

Please please please God show me some light.

Thanks

Answer
Warm greetings to you, Supriya!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Disappointment starts with intention in one's own mind. While the goal of each and every person is to succeed in whatever venture they are involved in, many factors come into play that can thwart one's overall accomplishments for their own betterment. A person can have expectations that are set too high, too great, that may not materialize therefore, they can undermine the process by their own thoughts and beliefs.

I do not do relationship readings, so suffice it to say that overall compatibility has to always take place first before pursuing such matters. *Know* who the person is *well* before becoming emotionally involved with them in order to avoid hurt and disappointment later on if things don't work out as expected.

I am being told by your angels that you tend to rush into things too quickly at times and to "tone it down!" Therefore, first take the time required to fully examine the situation you are engaged in or are about to encounter before going forward and plunging feet first and full speed ahead. Do not place your expectations so high that they cannot realistically be met. If anything, keep your expectations *lower* than you would like. That way if things don't work out you don't end up being so hurt.

About God's punishment on others, God is omniscient, all-knowing, and He loves each and every person and fully realizes why they, as mere humans, are not always capable of making the right decisions in life. Many decisions which they make can hurt others as well as themselves but that is all part of their learning process which they were designed to engage in while they are incarnate beings on Earth learning their lessons.

How can a person avoid doing something hurtful to another if they do not find out firsthand that they have hurt the other person through their words, choices and actions. God gives each person the opportunity to advance, spiritually speaking, but some people prefer to remain stagnant in their own demise by their wayward thinking, as well as listening instead to the forces of anti-Love. They can of course do that since they were given Free Will choice by God. It is always their individual choice, though God would want for them to Always Show Love Toward Others as well as to themselves. It is a great disappointment to Him when He sees that they are not doing so or following His Divine Son Jesus Christ's teaching to Love One Another.

And so it is that people have other tendencies, many times, other than to love or make the person they are with feel loved and cared for. That is most unfortunate but a part of life. That is why Spirit says to always take a step backward when entering into a new relationship or situation and be sure to examine all the Pros and Cons about it. Once you know and understand what you are facing then you will be better prepared to go forward with greater knowledge that you will not be hurt and can realize right off the bat or shortly thereafter that the choice you made with a person was not the right one after all and that you may end up being hurt. Be sure to *Pray To God* for knowledge and guidance always! He is there for you and listens to your requests.

Be happy in knowing that you are a unique person with unique abilities that no one else has! Those can carry you far if you just allow them to and walk in the right direction in life.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Supriya, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†