Hi there, I have been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for about 1 year now and i have been wanting to know the answer to these questions... will my boyfriend move to me or me to him?? and how long do you think it will be till we are living together?? and also do you think this is all going to work out?

Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

I feel you will move to go to him, yes. And I see it will be next year, 2016, when you both are living together. Plans starting in Spring time, until Fall months. Yes, I see it working out, I feel you will be great together in the end. He means no harm to you, so you will get along with him and he gets along with you, and it will work that way. I see it for the long term, yes.

I hope this helped.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.