Psychics/LDR

Question
Hi there, I have been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for about 1 year now and i have been wanting to know the answer to these questions... will my boyfriend move to me or me to him?? and how long do you think it will be till we are living together?? and also do you think this is all going to work out?

Answer
Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

I feel you will move to go to him, yes. And I see it will be next year, 2016, when you both are living together. Plans starting in Spring time, until Fall months. Yes, I see it working out, I feel you will be great together in the end. He means no harm to you, so you will get along with him and he gets along with you, and it will work that way. I see it for the long term, yes.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez