Psychics/LDR

Question
Hello,

My partner and i were set to move in together and had planned everything out when he was offered a fantastic phd opportunity in another country.

I've just started a great job and I can't move so we're exploring what it might be like to try long distance for the next four years.

This is incredibly stressful and is causing me to doubt something I thought was solid. I don't know what to do. If you could shed any light that would fantastic. My birth date is 15/07/86 and my partners is 12/04/1985

Best wishes,
Jess

Answer
although numerology wise both of you are capable of handling LDR you might feel you miss the attention and the presence of a partner in your life on a daily bases and I do not believe in LDR personally its not fair to any of the partner to commit to solitude . I feel if someone meant for someone else they should decide to be good friends until time puts them together again to maintain a real relationship. since I didnot know his name I could not shade light on his feelings in regard or the potential future of this relationship although numerology suggest it could be a very long term relationship generally speaking

Psychics

Inbal