Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Hello,
I'm just starting a long distance relationship. I'm wanting to know how this relationship will blossom. Please let me know if my question is to vague. Thank you for your time.

JoDee

Answer
Long distance
Long distance  

long dist.
long dist.  
Jo Dee--
Please got to YouTube at my channel Oracle Shariananda. I have a video there on long distance relationships. After you have viewed it, write me a better question. Your heart is the guide to how this will work. You need a few more months (at least a 6) to have a clear sense of things. You need a visit, to get an inkling of how he really is and to let him see how you really are. Send me a follow up after you've done this work. If you can't get through, write me directly at my home email---Shariananda@gmail.com./  Good luck.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)