Psychics/Long distance relationships

Question
How long will it be till I'm living with my boyfriend?

Answer
Living together Quote
Living together Quote  

Living together guys
Living together guys  
Jack,
Your question gives me pause. It makes me wonder if you are adult enough to be in a live-in relationship.
When you are ready to live with him, it will not be a matter of when, but how. The two of you need to plan the move, the living space, the budget and finances, and what you hope to achieve as a couple. Fx, adoption, animal care, start a business, create a organization for other couples, etc.

If you are both over 18, and preferably over 25, you will already have planned something beyond just living together, but how you will meld your fortunes, who will move and why, and if you are thinking to marry. That is why people live together to be unto each other only.

If you are not yet ready financially nor yet a mature adult, then my answer to you is "not this coming year, not until you have all your ducks lined up and a commitment to each other.

I know you wanted a date and a time, but circumstances dictate when and I say that when is in a few years.

Please let me know what you decide and if he and you have a plan. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)