Psychics/Love

Question
Is love out there for me? I searched some and waited some, but now I'm losing hope that there is someone out there for me. I'm not sure if I should sit back and wait or continue seeking. Any guidance would be good. Thanks, it feels like I missed the love boat all together and I will never find my soul mate.

Thanks, Chloe 08-10-88

Answer
Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in.

I see that you are wanting to be with that special someone, yes. However I feel you have not searched enough, or as much as you think. You will find the right one for you, Yes. He is male, a J name. I am seeing Jim, or Jimmy. I see he is 2 years older than you, in age. I see he is a August/Virgo. He is about 5 foo 9, nice weight. Olive complexion, and nice eyes. He will be good to you. And I see him coming into your life spring of the new year. 2016

I hope this helped.

Good luck!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez