Hi Shari,

I've been seeing someone on and off for some time now. We are very comfortable with each other and seem to share a very strong connection. However, I don't know if it's possible for us to really have a future together. There seem to be many obstacles to us getting together. I'm hoping you could give some insight.

Thank you so much.

dream man
dream man  

You are getting ahead of yourself. You are also acting like a pre-teen school girl. Love and relationship is not ever a given thing. The feelings and bonding you have is significant and that is the journey and the wonder. If you want to know the outcome before you ever experience the exploration, then you are not ready for love, you are just hungry to be accepted or acknowledged. You are worthy of love and it will come to you. Love yourself enough to know you were born into love and will always be moving toward it.

Rica, don't be impatient. You can't hurry love, and you can't treat love like it's a smorgasbord. If not this juicy eatable item, then the next. No, no. Try to allow yourself the unfolding and learning. Every relationship, those that work out and those that don't, teach us and help us mature. Our expectations gradually get more real, so we do not expect a person to be anything except for what they are, and we ourselves show our real selves. Don't be afraid of rejection or of a relationship that breaks up.

It is process. When you find a nice person with whom you share an attraction, let that be the validation. It will go very far, but don't start planning the future as engaged or married people. It's not meant to be that way. Trial and error, sample and experience will make you strong and mature. So this new guy is someone to trust and explore but do not rush in trying to make it permanent and unbreakable. Let it flow. Give your caring but not all that you are, pace it, pace it. If it's a strong relationship, it will be that, and if not, you will move on. Love is not fear or doubt;it is open-ness and expectancy, and honesty. As him what he wants out of the relationship and be prepared to tell him what you want--as a couple--not as husband and wife or committed lovers--not yet. S

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.