Psychics/Love

Question
Hi my name is Dre'Unna Rivers date of birth may ,20,1992 I have a question about a Brandon Barnes birthday October,20,1985 this question is in regards to a close friend that I thought I had for the last past couple of years we've been communicating a lot for the last year and a half he recently came to Houston from Mississippi to visit me and the connection was not as strong as it has been over the phone then the last time I seen him I never seen him again nor really heard from him I wanted to know was he even interested and what are his motives and is he even still worth pursuing

Answer
well it seem according to the tarot that he is not so single or not able to offer you any serious commitment and maybe his intention were good as long as it was long distance but they are not so serious currently and therefore I suggest it does not worths pursue and its better to let go and move on

Psychics

Inbal