My name is Keishia, I am a female, and my date of birth is 06/06/1992.

My past few relationships have all ended pretty quickly. And each of the guys seem to leave without really giving explanation or closure. Will I wait much longer for true love?

oh sweetie I am so sorry, you deserve so much better than that.
My indications is 2016 gives you a new love. Someone handsome and tall and someone who goes to a university near your home. He has a strong H in his last name. Best of luck to you sweetie.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.