Hi, I was wondering what message you get for my love life? There is actually a boy I like right now named Yunrui who's birthday is March 12, although sadly I don't know the birth year. If I had to guess it would be 1995. Do you see anything for us together, or anything for my love life in general? Thanks so much. My name is Laura Rocha (female) and my DOB is 9/27/96.

Hi Laura
I am getting a strong indication that he is a very straight forward type of guy , he is by the book, he does not cheat and does not like to cause friction with people and I can see that right now he might have another woman in his life, but it is desperately close to the end of their relationship and he wants to be free and had time to move on from her before he starts up something else. I am seeing indication that a romance could start with you and he in May 2016.

2016 outlook readings are here. Please visit my website . A huge outlook into 2016 . All sorts of predictions and so much more for $25.00 USD. Book now while there is still a few spots left.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.