Psychics/love

Question
my birseverethday is october 9, 1979

my fiance and i split up 5 months ago. we are both addicts in recovery and both have issues to deal with-depression,anxiety,getting on the right path ect- we fell in love at first sight-we have the same beliefs and values we are both intelliegent, we had plans to get better and get married and build a life together- however, due to my lack of progress- and motivation-i  lost  him.I loved him w/ all my heart and felt  have never felt so loved by a man before but it seems my depression and inability to recover as quick as him i brought out the worst in him. for 3 years he waited for me to change and tried to help him,but after our last encounter i fear i have lost him for good. I honestly thought he was my other half- my soulmate for life- before this incident i had moved out to work on myself and i had a shot at keeping him. will he take me back after some time if i continue on the positive track i have just begun?? or was i supposed to lose him and learn from this loss? his birthday is november 11 ,1977- im heartbroken but at the same time feel like im in the process of finally finding myself- just want to know did i make these changes to late to be with the man who opened up my eyes? will he perhaps remember his love for me and come back?

Answer
my dear I am sorry to hear about all that but I have to tell you that numerology this is not your soulmate nor it can really work between the two of you and if you only read what you wrote me you will see for yourself that your togetherness does not do well to you or for him and so it is time to move on
more than that while fihgting any addiction the first rule is that you learn to love yourself better so you avoid harming yourself and during all this letter you are not speaking about loving yourself at all and talk very negative about your efforts in compare to his. so my good advise is to let go of him all together if you were meant to be together he will be there when time is right but frankly I did not see you together if both of you need recovery time on your own. also unfortunatelly I could not check his own feelings because you did not provide me with your names as I ask in my profile here but still I suggest that the first step would be you learning to live with yourself happily , you are a wise woman I can see it from your numerology and in fact you get bored easily because your soul has been traveling this universe many times before and its like you know what is going on and get bored by it but on the other hand you can be an awsome teacher to others while in solitude so allow yourself some solitude time dont worry about being single because you will find out a lot of qualities within you shining out when you are on your own and than once you achieve that self acceptness and some self love you will be more than ever ready to love others in a way that wont harm you or them.  

Psychics

Inbal