Psychics/love

Question
Dear helper,
I'm male, my name is Muhammad nawaz khan, 23rd march, 1987. I'm serving on forces. I have been in long distance relation with a girl for past 6 years. But lately there have been distances between us due to my work and family issues. I want to know if I will meet her in near future ? And shall we be able to make it a long term relation? Her name is Ayesha sohail, 15th april 1991.your detailed insight would be really appreciated

Answer
There is indication she is feeling very left out and somewhat abandoned by you and as you mentioned family issues. I think that she has been made to feel like she is not a welcome part of your life to some people whom you share your life with and this is causing her to question things. I do feel she is also not seeing how difficult things are for you and how much they are causing you stress as well.
I do think you can solve things but please make sure that you express to your family to show kindness to her.  

Psychics

psychichelper