Psychics/Love

Question
I am in a love triangle. A guy from my past Keith M. (birthday October 23, 1974) contacted me on facebook and we have great chemistry, but I am in a relationship with Keith W. (birthday June 18, 1974) and my birthday is May 19, 1975. I don't know who is right for me.

Answer
I was missing the part where you say who you love more because its not all about who is good for you its also about how good you are for them as for Keith M he is not good in long terms tend to change his mind often and a bit spoiled and as for Keith W he is having issue communicating and the connection with him is more empowering for both of you so numerology wise he is better for you but not sure if for long terms because it will have to get the aprove of his mother first however the tarot suggest you can succeed better with Keith M as he obviously have some feelings toward you while Keith W is not so attached and still have some past issue to resolve before he is getting invovled romantically. so basically my advise would be to retreat from both and spend some time on your own so you can set your priorities correct. sure dont forget to include the calculation of how good you are to them as well

Psychics

Inbal