Psychics/love life.

Name Hema. Gender female. DOB 18th March 1989. Am I meant to remain single? Am I not meant to be part of a couple ever? I have fallen in love before but would have to make a lot of compromises to make it work so had to break up.  With that I think I lost my chance to be in a relationship. Thanks.

failing in one relationship does not mean you are going to never have a chance for relationhip but falling in love does mean takes some compromise toward your partner so I think best would be to first decide what partner you want and what compromise you will be doing for them and than have some patience and let them show how they feel for real before you enter any commitment to be sure they worth the compromise you are going to make. numerology wise you are now in a year for new beginning mostly career wise and it will be easier to find potential partner after your coming birth date at 2016 and the cards suggest that you will meet such partner within the time between march and august and most likely he will be Leo star sign at his 40s and would like to stick around wtih you for longer terms. goos luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site