Psychics/Love life 2016

Question
Hello, I'm Lisa (November 16, 1978)  I went through a surprising break up last year.  Recently, I've met a man (Tom, August birthday?), online who emails me but, hasn't asked me out.  I had to work very hard with my ex, James (4/26/76) on our relationship, so much so that I was putting in more effort than he was.  I don't think he was into me.  I do not want to repeat this pattern of initiating each part of the relationship.  I want be pursued instead doing the pursuing.  Is there anything significant happening in my love life in 2016?

Thanks,
Lisa

Answer
Lisa
I am not seeing Tom remaining a constant for your 2016. Things will eventually fade but don't worry about that. I am actually seeing a guy named Rick who seems to be the person who you will find love with and things will just work out with and I can see a long term relationship happening .  

Psychics

psychichelper