Psychics/Love life 2016

Hello, I'm Lisa (November 16, 1978)  I went through a surprising break up last year.  Recently, I've met a man (Tom, August birthday?), online who emails me but, hasn't asked me out.  I had to work very hard with my ex, James (4/26/76) on our relationship, so much so that I was putting in more effort than he was.  I don't think he was into me.  I do not want to repeat this pattern of initiating each part of the relationship.  I want be pursued instead doing the pursuing.  Is there anything significant happening in my love life in 2016?

I am not seeing Tom remaining a constant for your 2016. Things will eventually fade but don't worry about that. I am actually seeing a guy named Rick who seems to be the person who you will find love with and things will just work out with and I can see a long term relationship happening .  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.