hey. my full name is Shadiya Jain born on 23rd of April while my boyfriend John Pattison was born on 8th January. I'm a Muslim by religion and hes christian we've been together for 4 months now and I've known him for over 3 years but we live miles apart (he's from Australia while i live in Sri lanka ) id have to go through a lot of trouble to finally be together with him someday and I'm willing to. My question is will this or not  have a happy ending . Will i be able to marry him and if i do how long would it take . I'm sorry if how long counts as a multiple question. hoping to hear from u soon and thank u in advance.

please read my profile here again. thanks and as you did not bother to read my profile and still was probably sure you deserve free service let me just revise my answer her and let you know that in my profile I politely ask people not to set their mode to private and suggest I might set it back to public if they do so. since you did not bother to read my profile and than showed your ungreatfulness publically i think this should be a public sample what I ask in my profile- I ask not to set questions to private I ask to have one question only not multi and I ask for complete birth date include years (although you and I know why you did not mention the years right)? now that its clear you are welcome to the awful rating you have left me.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site