Psychics/Re: pregnancy

Question
Hi Marie. My name is Tanya Kylie Paech DOB 23/05/1974 and my husband is Troy Anthony Paech DOB 25/02/1972. I was wondering if we will have another baby and if so, when? We already have children and my tubes are tied but I'm just curious as to if we will have another one as I love children. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Tanya, I don't see another child coming to you. You may toy with the idea for a while, but other things in life will take you away from the thought of another child. You may want to confirm this with another reader, but
I see conflicting thoughts & decisions on the matter. But if you want a yes or no, I'd have to ultimately say no. Thanks for your question--Maria

Psychics

Marie