Psychics/relationship

Question
   Do you see me & my exboyfriend getting back together,what do you see in our future
My name is Palwasha
March 12,1985
His name is Bilal
Feb 14,1979
Lots of thanks in advance.

Answer
Dear Palwasha,

I don't feel a good future here between you two; I feel you're drained, as if you've sacrificed too much, given too much, and he feels some sense of pressure, and some of this is emotional, yet physical, as well, as it seems to collect in his head, as in headaches.

You're both rather high-strung and delicate in terms of sensitivity, and each of you need a more stable force in your lives. Together, you create more intensity, drama, than you do on your own, and that certainly means you're very magnetically pulled toward each other and attracted to each other, but when you come down to "reality," so to speak, it just kind of drains you. I wish I saw something different, and I could always be wrong, but that's my feeling.

I hope this helps.

God's Blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess