My birthday is Jan 8, 1996. I am in a relationship with a girl I just met from the Internet. We have skyped everyday for the past two weeks and we are taking it pretty seriously. I'm almost 20, and she's 18. I live in Alberta and she lives in BC. I just want to know what you see in our future or anything since I want to move there and be with her. Thoughts?

Dear Jake,

Give this some more time; if you both still feel the same way after the New Year, beyond January, then you'll know it's right. It's too soon now, and visiting near the holidays will "mix things up," I'm hearing. I just don't feel it's the right time, but keep what you have going, and watch it grow. You'll feel much more comfortable about this a bit later.

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.