can you please read about myself(anjali) and hanswolfgang? what do you see in our future?
his date of birth is august 5, 1952 and mine is april 12, 1982. we are friends but haven't met yet personally. do you see any chance for us to meet in future? how will this relationship trend going forward? is he my soulmate? i have been very fond of him, don't know about him though. actually i don't know much about him so curious. do you see us meeting and continuing in this relationship in future?

thank you

Dear Anjali,

This one is difficult, because if you haven't met this person and don't even know much about hims yourself, I really can't pick up his energy through you.

I feel like he praises you, puts you on a pedestal, but also feel you're being manipulated in that he may be trying to persuade you, make you see his side of things, but he's not taking your feelings into consideration -- he's overriding them with his own. He's putting what he wants before what you want, and you're doing the same thing.

I'd back off -- or, if you feel you must get to know him better, just talk to him and don't let him talk so much; I feel you're being pushed into a corner and can't express yourself, you feel overwhelmed and flattered, but there's no room for you to express yourself -- and that is not soul mate material. You're quite keen and can spot deception; the fact that you feel uncertain is your instinct telling you, "Something's off; back away."

Do not meet this person; I feel potential danger or unhappiness, a sense of you losing control. I hope this helps. In the future, never let a person control the conversation or try to persuade you that you feel a certain way. Until you know for sure about someone, don't make a single move. Trust your instincts.

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.