Psychics/Relationship and Love

Question
Hello I'm Allen born in 1992, my girlfriend is Alexa born in 1995. We have been together for 9 months, been threw a couple rough patches but we always end up forgiving one another and being happy in the end. We both love each other dearly, the love of each other's life's. However the relationship has always been long distance, we are both in the military and are stationed about 6 hours from each other so we get to visit each other as often as possible. We have both met our respective families which all went well. Its coming to a point in my training that I will get to choose my next duty station and move there in the next 4 months. I can choose where she is stationed but the area has a bad reputation. If I do move there we would get an apartment and live together. I'm wondering what is to happen of our relationship, I want to marry her but will it work? Will we live together, should I move there? Basically I'm confused, please help me in any way you can.

Answer
Hello Allen, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Tree & Lady - the cards are showing that this love you have for each other is growing and evolving together, it has the potential to reach new stages depending on mutual decisions for Alexa feels to be willing to. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy