My name is Alison and I was born on 3/16/1985 and my sisters name is Ammi and she was born on 5/21/1978. I am adopted and we don't share the same blood. I am curious how my sister feels about me whether if its jealousy or genuinely proud. I feel like she is being nice to me now because she sees all of the accomplishments I have been doing and sees me networking with powerful business moguls and celebrities where she wants to kiss my ass and try to get what she wants? Or is she genuinely happy & proud of me?

Dear Alison,

Please forgive the delay in responding.

Your answer is "yes," to both -- I feel Ammi is proud of you but she's also jealous, yet she's not jealous in a threatening way -- even though you aren't blood-related, I feel you're very alike in that you both seek, need, and must have security and stability, and she sees that and feels slightly afraid that she won't be able to have as much security as you will in life, so she's reacting from a place of what feels like fear more than envy or pure jealousy. You're more alike than you might realize, and even though I think I see what you mean about her behavior, seeming rather "grand," ostentatious, living on a large scale, even seeming kind of dictatorial, it comes from a fear of lack.

I wouldn't be too hard on her because this kind of trying to "keep up with" people will cause her to become ill in some way if she doesn't let herself be just who she is -- something regarding eating feels "off," and I feel like she's also interested in or has worked with charities, some sort of humanitarian organization, and that's where she'll find her real sense of belonging and security -- not through you -- though right now, she honestly doesn't understand that, but if you encourage her in those areas, that will be a great help to her.

I hope this helps!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.