Dear myname is Muhammad nawaz khan, 23rd march, 1987, can you please describe my spouse/wife to me ? I'm in forces and currently going through a rough phase

She sings a lot. She has a very loud but high pitched voice and she sings and often is first up to dance in a situation where there is party and festivals. She has long dark hair, she often wears red and gold.  She has red lips and her hair is slightly curly on the bottom . She is short about 5'2 only and small petite about 100 pounds.

my 2016 look ahead readings are live . A strong look ahead into many aspects of your life. Book now to ensure you can have one before all spots are full.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.