Hello, I am a little bit lost and wondering if you have some insight.  My birthdate is 20 Apr 84 (female), and I am trying to figure out what to do with myself for the next year in terms of a job.  (Well, life in general, but let's focus on the job.)  

What kind of career opportunities will I have coming up or where should I be looking? I feel like I am juggling a lot right now and am afraid that I will miss something.

Thanks for your time!

I am seeing a big change coming to your life in terms of career. I feel like you might end up taking a temp job in an industry you might not be familiar with ( seems to deal in export and importing) and it will turn out to be a dream job and even though temporary it will allow you to see a new side of what you want to do and strive to get it with some training and schooling. I can see this job will sort of come out of the blue to you from someone with a D in their name.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.