Psychics/Career?

Question
Hello, I am a little bit lost and wondering if you have some insight.  My birthdate is 20 Apr 84 (female), and I am trying to figure out what to do with myself for the next year in terms of a job.  (Well, life in general, but let's focus on the job.)  

What kind of career opportunities will I have coming up or where should I be looking? I feel like I am juggling a lot right now and am afraid that I will miss something.

Thanks for your time!

Answer
Audrey
I am seeing a big change coming to your life in terms of career. I feel like you might end up taking a temp job in an industry you might not be familiar with ( seems to deal in export and importing) and it will turn out to be a dream job and even though temporary it will allow you to see a new side of what you want to do and strive to get it with some training and schooling. I can see this job will sort of come out of the blue to you from someone with a D in their name.

Psychics

psychichelper